To speak with a representative, please call:
or feel free to contact your broker
Why is my zip code needed to get a free quote?
Zip codes are used to determine what health plans are available where you live.
Why do you need my date of birth to get a free quote?
Monthly premiums are estimated in part by using the age of each person who will be covered.
How long will my quoted rate be valid?
Your quote is valid for 30 days from the date the quote was created.
Is it necessary to create an account in order to view a quote?
No. You can view the free quote without creating an account. However, you must create an account to buy a health insurance plan.
What is a Quote?
A quote is your personalized estimate for monthly premium based on your health plan selection.
When I enroll in a new plan during Open Enrollment, how do I know when my coverage will start?
The Open Enrollment Period for 2018 begins 11/1/2017 and extends through 1/31/2018.
- • Coverage is effective for enrollees as follows:
- o 1/1/2018 for enrollments completed on or before 12/15/2017
- o 2/1/2018 for enrollments completed from 12/16/2017 through 1/15/2018
- o 3/1/2018 for enrollments completed from 1/16/2018 through 1/31/2018
- • For enrollments outside of the Open Enrollment Period, called a Special Enrollment Period, different rules apply. Learn more.
Why is "tobacco use" required for a free quote?
Under the Affordable Care Act, insurers are allowed to factor age, zip code, and tobacco use when estimating monthly premium.
How do I add my spouse or child to my quote?
Click the "Add Dependent" button and provide the birthdate of the added dependent. Click "Add Dependent" to add additional dependents.
Your Zip code can be in the following counties, please select the county your residence zip code located in.